Change and Journey Management is an integral part of the overall project implementation plan.
• Business and technical knowledge to ensure organizational changes are going in line with solution implementation.
• Simplify the changes to facilitate implementation.
• Provide the know-how and skills required to overcome change resistance and mitigate risks while adopting new tools and processes.
• Resources Supply / Demand Alignment.
• Capabilities Building.
• Organizational Transformation.
• Test Planning and Management.
• Process Re-Engineering and Management.
• Business Analysis.